skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Peterson vision
Thursday, October 30, 2008
THis is how i feel about school!!!!! I'm soo frustrated with it! I'm behind in everything since i've missed so much. I'm behind in EVERYTHING! and i have basically straight b's which is not good. And i only have 3 weeks to bring them up!! ahhhhhh
1 comment:
Emily
said...
I know how ya feel, sistah! hahaha. I am not black.
November 6, 2008 at 9:27 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(20)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(5)
▼
2008
(30)
►
November
(12)
▼
October
(16)
welllll... me and stephi were just talking and i h...
THis is how i feel about school!!!!! I'm soo frust...
I LOVE VOLLEYBALL!!! I was considering doing my pr...
I really like these images. Paul Strand really cap...
I thought that the light and compostion in these i...
I've been looking at documentary's and most of the...
My project!!
HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEEN!!!!!
This is another one of Ansel Adams images. I like ...
The last image I posted on my blog was also by A...
I've been looking at images and since we just had ...
I didn't have time to write about my light assignm...
No title
I am thinking about my light assignment and saw th...
No title
No title
►
September
(2)
About Me
Carol Chase
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I know how ya feel, sistah! hahaha. I am not black.
Post a Comment